Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time pass by so fast

I'm sick from last night after I went to KLCC for birthday dinner 'till now. This morning I'd woke up at 1.30p.m. and I still feel not so well. After that, my sister called me and remind me please bring home all the company stuff for the catalogue process because we're in a rush to meet our deal date for the printing company. She said dont waste the Sunday and Monday time... I feel stress once I heard this.. anyway, never mind.. just try my best.

After finish all my office matter, I'd went to Pandah Indah to fetch Jameson and we went Pavilion together. At 8.10pm, I'd drop down him at the Chow Kit monorial station because he's going to his director's open house and I'd went to meet Benard, Henry, Kevin and Danny for dinner. After dinner I'd went to their house to wait Jameson done with his dinner then me and Danny had fetched him together for drinks.

While having our drinks, we chat a lot. I feel that time pass by very very very fast without I realise it. I'm single more than 1 year. Christmas is coming very soon... Will I'm still single for this Christmas again? I don't wish to. Why every year my birthday wish never come true... I'll never have chance to be with the one I have feel.. Guess, for sure, single while Christmas again...

1 comment:

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

as much u want to have someone special on special occasions, we are all not only made for that. perhaps u wana relook at ur requirements :) happy winter solstice day to u :)