Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a morning~


Today while woke up, took bath, brush teeth, clean my face, is just took me not more than one hour. I'd tried my best to be early as my brother in law warn me must reach company 5 minutes earlier before 9a.m. Normally he'll follow my car to the company... so sometimes I'm late but wasn't my fault. Just don't want to give them too much reason because my reason for them will be excuse.

While I'm on the way to work today, my car break down on the half way. He looks unlikely... my sister come and fetch him first then I wait the mechanic man to come for help alone inside the car. Once I reach office, sister said next time don't repeat it again. The problem is what 'repeat'? The car petrol finish already but the lamp is not show out. Is not my fault... maybe brother in law feel unsatisfied because today late again.

So tomorrow on, I WONT DRIVE to work anymore. I rather to take two train and one bus to work. No need to follow me, then every early in the morning inside the car, I wont have chance to listen to him about the company stuff before working, and I won't be late too.

I rather than tired myself than drive.

1 comment:

Skyhawk said...

Hi Cagen

I could understand your frustration but it seems like you are not too happy with your work for quite sometimes. So, to solve this, it's either you accomodate to the environment and accept the fact; try to make yourself part of the system and work happily. Otherwise, the other alternative is to quit the job. We can't be working under stress, pressure for long time and it's not only no good for health, but also will affect psycho imbalance.

It's difficult to assess who is right or wrong as everyone has their standpoint. From your bro-in-law's perspective, he may think you are always late but to you, you have no intention to be late. Sometimes it's also good to view the situation from their angle, then it may make you understand more and accept the fact of life.

Hope you work happily....Cheers Alan See